LIVELINES: BANKRUPTCY CALLS
If you are considering whether bankruptcy might be the best option, most people have a number of questions.. like what property can you keep and what will you have to part with before making a fresh start?
Attorney Carol Carter was our guest this morning. She told us about the property that you are entitled to keep.
(In Tennessee, property you are absolutely entitled to keep:
· Necessary Wearing apparel & the receptacles for holding
· Family Bible, Family pictures and school books
· Professionally prescribed health aids of you and your dependants.
· Aid or benefits paid for dependent children, for blind persons, for disabled persons, or old age.
· Family cemeteries or burial lots (up to 1 acre))