Recipe from Julie Gray of Milan, Ind.
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
6 sliced zucchini
1 diced onion
1 stick of butter
Salt and pepper
2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
1 can of diced tomatoes
- Using your stick of butter, saute the zucchini and onion in a large skillet until golden brown.
- Add salt and pepper while cooking.
- Put your zucchini and onion mixture into a large casserole dish.
- Add in your cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese, add in the diced tomatoes.
- Stir well.
- Cover the top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 350 for 45 minutes.
Servings: makes 1 large casserole