A terminal at Chattanooga Metropolitan airport was evacuated Monday night, when the fire alarms went off.
An airport spokeswoman tells Eyewitness News, an air conditioning unit's motor malfunctioned, causing smoke.
The Chattanooga fire department and the airport fire department both responded, but did not find any fire.
Everyone has now been let back into the terminal.
No flights were impacted during the evacuation.
Chattanooga Police have identified the victim in a fatal shooting on the 1200 block of Cypress Street Court.More