WHITFIELD COUNTY (WRCB) – Four people are being treated for carbon monoxide poisoning at Northwest Whitfield High School.
According to Whitfield County dispatchers, the four people were pulling carpet in the band room when they were overcome with the carbon monoxide being produced by their equipment.
Dispatchers say no students were present at the time.
Details as they become available on WRCBtv.com.
Sewer lines in Walker County will be getting an upgrade over the next few weeks.
900 Whitehall Road
Chattanooga, TN 37405
WRCB Jobs EEO | FCC Public Files