HAMILTON COUNTY (WRCB)-- A mother and three children will have to find another place to stay Wednesday night. According to Barbara Davis, homeowner, reported two of her children came running into the bedroom claiming the back room was on fire.

Ms. Davis told the children to get out of the house and she would try to put the fire out. She opened the room to put the fire out when a flash over occurred and sent flames throughout the rest of the house. One child ran next door and told the neighbor to call 9-1-1.

Dallas Bay Volunteer Fire Department responded to 7439 Friar Ridge Road and arrived on the scene reporting 20 percent was fully involved with fire. Dallas Bay extinguished the fire within minutes but the trailer was damaged beyond living conditions.

According to Chief Marcus Fritts, Dallas Bay VFD, Ms Davis's seven-year-old was playing with fireworks (jumping jacks) lighting them and throwing them out the window. One of the fireworks did not make it out the window and exploded in the home. Fire soon spread rapidly throughout the one room.

No injuries were reported but Hamilton County EMS was on the scene for any potential injuries or heat problems. Damages are estimated at $3500. The fire was ruled as accidental. Ms. Davis had no insurance.